Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today's Lunch

Today I was craving something spicy. Unfortunately when I made my lunch I forgot that I am still getting over this stomach virus.

I decided to make a wrap for lunch. I used a whole wheat tortilla, 1 slice of 2% cheese, and 7 slices of Oscar Myer Deli Fresh, Cracked Pepper Turkey Breast. Then I topped it with a little Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce and a few leaves of Romaine Lettuce. It turned out to be so good. The only thing is that by the time I ate the first half my stomach was burning so bad that I couldn't eat the other half. If I wouldn't be getting over this virus I would have eaten the whole thing even with my stomach burning. That's the best part! :)



Here are some pictures of my lunch. I also had a Yoplait Yo-Plus + Digestive. I am trying to get my stomach back to normal.





If you haven't tried Frank's Red Hot buffalo Wing Sauce you should give it a try. It really adds a lot of flavor.







1 comment:

Heather & Chaos said...

Ok that looks REALLY REALLY yummy! I'm going grocery shopping tonight so I think I'll pick some up for lunch next week. Thanks for sharing!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin