Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sensa

I wanted to give all of you a heads up. I will be reviewing a new book called Sensa: No Diet, No Hunger Weight Loss System and also a new product called Sensa. This is what the company says about the product.

Sensa is unlike any other weight-loss program. It is a 6-month system of Tastants that are sprinkled on your food to help you feel full faster, stay satisfied longer and lose weight.

It is not a diet. You can continue to eat all your favorite foods and still lose weight. There are no prepackaged meals, stimulants, drugs or diuretics.


It uses your senses of smell and taste to control appetite. Although many people think the feeling of hunger or fullness comes from your stomach – it is actually governed by the satiety center in your brain. When Sensa Tastants are sprinkled on food, it triggers this satiety center, so you feel satisfied with less food.



I have the product here at my house and I am excited to start using it. I will keep you updated through out the three months that I plan to use it. I will start next Monday. I am very excited to see if it works. Click here to view more information on the product Sensa. I will also give you more information next week when I start using it.

The Sensa book will be available on Nov. 3rd. You can click here to order it.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin