Monday, October 12, 2009

Product Review Part 1: Slim Shots

I know that I told all of you that I would be reviewing a different product today but I have a little change of plans. This weekend I received a package of Slim Shots to review and I am just too excited to wait 3 months to try (I will be reviewing the next product for 3 months).


When I opened up my package from Slim Shot I was pleasantly surprised to find 14 Chocolate Shots. I was very happy that I got chocolate and not vanilla. Vanilla is their other flavor and I am not much of a vanilla fan. The little shots are so cute. They look just like a creamer container and they even sent me a travel container that holds the shots if I want to put them in my purse.


The information packet that I received with my shots states that shots are supposed to make you feel fuller so that you consume up to 30% less calories a day. Starting with day one. It also says that the shots contain no stimulants or fat blockers. They say it works with the body's natural processes which prevents side effects such a s increased blood pressure, jitters or tremors.


I will tell you that I am very cynical when it comes to weight loss products. But I am also excited to try it out to see if it really does what they say. I will be using this product for the next week to week and a half to see if it really works. The product guide says to use one to two shots per day but they recommend two. One at breakfast and one at lunch.


I will tell you that I drank the first shot with my lunch today. It smelled like hot chocolate but tasted a little gross. It had a slight after taste. It was not the most awful thing that I have ever tasted but I am really weird about the way things taste. I think next time I will mix it with a little chocolate milk, cereal, smoothie or what ever I can do to conceal the taste. Don't get me wrong. It wasn't disgusting. It just didn't taste good to me and I would prefer to cover the taste up. The directions state that it is ok to mix with your meal.

Other then the taste I haven't noticed a difference yet. I will let you know if I feel any different in the next few days. Please check back for my updates through out the next week and a half to see if Slim Shots really work.


1 comment:

Treatment Shop said...

Great topic! This is very helpful not only to me but also to everyone else.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin