Friday, October 16, 2009

New Snack Find





I got a free sample of Nature Valley's Granola Nut Clusters a couple days ago. I think they are new and I was lucky enough to get a sample of the Nut Lovers (cashews, pecans, peanuts, granola and a touch of honey). This snack was great. It is one of my favorites right now. It is a little high in points because of all of the nuts but it is so worth it. A one ounce individual serving is 4 P's. To me they tasted like a peanut butter cookie shaped in a little ball. I will definitely buy them when I have some extra money. I'm not sure how much they cost but they are probably a little pricey because they are new.


4 comments:

Hattie said...

FYI - There is a coupon on coupons.com for a $1 off the nut clusters. Most Wal-marts have them for $2.64. I just bought the Nut Lovers for my hubby, hope he likes them too!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks Hattie! I will have to check them out. I'm sure your hubby will love them. They are so good!

Lora said...

once in awhile a coupon for $1.60 pops up for this item!! My walmart has been having them for $2.28!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree! I also got a free sample and fell in love with them! It doesn't even feel like a healthy snack - now ... where did that guilt go?!?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin