Friday, October 30, 2009

I Ate Way To Many King Size Candy Bars

I was having a bad day yesterday and was just feeling kind of down. I also had an awful migraine and just felt kind of overwhelmed. So I went to Rite Aid to buy some Excedrin Migraine and some Tylenol PM. I really don't want to tell anyone this but I also came home with 4 King Size Candy Bars and a bottle of Nail Polish. I felt like treating myself.


I don't know what it is about Migraines and chocolate but every time I have a migraine I want chocolate. Thank goodness this is the first migraine I have had in a long time. I usually take Excedrin migraine as soon as I get a headache to prevent it from turning into a migraine but I was out of it so I let it go for about 3 days (just being cheap) before it got so bad that I couldn't handle it anymore. I hate spending so much money on medicine.


Anyway, I got home last night and I ate two of the King Size Candy Bars. I ate a Butter finger and a Whatchamacallit and then took two Excedrin Migraine. An hour later my stomach was killing me but my migraine was almost gone. What a relief. I was actually able to sleep well for the first time since my family had the stomach virus. I woke up this morning headache free.


I can't stand headaches. They seem to take over your mind and drain you emotionally and physically. I am never going to let my headaches get that bad again. I need to make sure I always have some medicine on hand when I need it.


2 comments:

unathleticrunner said...

We all have those days...I am on a sugar high from Halloween today!

biz319 said...

Sorry about the headache! I am quite lucky I've only had about 3 headaches in my life! :D

Happy Halloween!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin