Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Have You Tried These?

Check out this great snack my Mom dropped off for my girls a couple of days ago.








They are called Oreo fun Stix. They are so good! When my Mom dropped them off the other day I thought it was so mean because I have such a weakness for oreos. I was able to resist for a day but then decided the next day to eat one. When I picked up the box I noticed that it said on the front only 90 calories per serving.



I was so excited when I opened them up and ate them. For 2 P's I got two wafer type sticks with an oreo filling in the middle. I think they are meant to drink milk through like a straw. I'm not much of a milk fan so I just ate them plain. They taste just like oreos and I think they are very decent sized for 2 P's. The texture is a little more like a wafer but I didn't mind.

I am so excited to have found this new treat. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.


4 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love these.

Sally said...

My sister was eating these the other day and i totally didnt think they were that point friendly! Im so glad you posted about them! I have such a weakness for oreos also! =P

greenyourclean said...

Can't wait t try them!

unathleticrunner said...

yum--I've always wondered if they were good :) Thanks for the review!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin