Thursday, October 29, 2009

And The Number Is....Week 43 Weigh In

Correction: I obviously forgot how much I weighed last week. I actually lost 1 pound not .4 lbs. Now I'm super excited.


As you all know it was a crazy week for me. I didn't make it to the gym at all this week because of this stomach bug that that went through my whole household. Pretty much I didn't do much of anything activity wise. I barely left the house until today. The lack of activity I'm sure did not help my weight loss for the week.



When I stepped on the scale this morning I was pleased to see 176.8. That is a .4 loss for the week and almost brings me down to my lowest weight since I started this journey. I know the loss isn't much but I am excited anyway. I am so close to being back to my 40 pound loss.



You probably were expecting more of a loss this week with me having a stomach virus. Unfortunately when I was able to eat again the only things that I wanted were unhealthy. Like M & M's and anything else chocolate that I had in the house. I ate way to many M & M 's this week. :)


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: No

2. Water: Not really.

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: I ate lots of unhealthy snacks when I started feeling better. I went searching through the food I bought for my kids so that I could find something that sounded good enough to eat. Pop-tarts were my best friend this week.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: No



What do I need to work on for next week:

I need to get more energy so that I can go back to the gym. The tiredness from this virus is driving me crazy. I want to be normal again.

I also need to start eating healthy foods again. Like Vegetables. Tonight we are having Sirloin Tips with peppers and onions, baked potatoes with fat free sour cream and a veggie or two. I can't wait.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

Heather & Chaos said...

I did the SAME thing this week! I thought I "only" lost 0.8 lbs when I actually lost 2.8. So excited. But I really need to start getting some exercise in this botty of mine. Glad your household is starting to feel better. I hope it's all done and over with!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin