Tuesday, October 27, 2009

And The Number Is .... Week 42 Weigh In

Week 42- A little late.

Unfortunately this post is almost a week late because of my whole family having a stomach virus. I had planned to write this post last Thursday afternoon when I got home but as soon as I got home I started with this virus. I have to honestly say my memory is awful and I can't remember everything I did last week. I know I went to the gym a few times and had a great workout learning how to use the machines.



I did work really hard last week to get back on track. I ate healthy and even planned a few meals for this week. Unfortunately I have been too sick to make any of those meals. I hope nothing has spoiled.



I was pleased on Thursday morning when I got on the scale. The number that I saw on the scale was 177.8. That brings me down another 1.2 pounds. I'm so excited. I am finally going in the right direction again. I really need to keep this up. I feel so much better about myself when I am eating healthy.



My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: I did make it to the gym a few times.

2. Water: I drank lots of water.

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: I bought some new granola bars. My favorite Nature's Valley fruit and nut. They seem to hold me over longer then most of the others. I also bought a whole bag of raw almonds. I love those things.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I definitely ate more veggies. I had veggie soup a few days and a lot of salads. I'm sure I had other stuff I just can't remember. I do know that I need to eat more fruits.


2 comments:

biz319 said...

It's hard to be motivated to eat and exercise when you and your family aren't feeling well - kudos to the -1.2!

I bet you'll be in the 160's by Christmas! :D

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks biz319! That is so sweet. I didn't even think about the 160's by Christmas. You just gave me the motivation I needed to keep on track today.
Thanks!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin