Thursday, October 15, 2009

And The Number Is .... Week 41 Weigh In

This week has been a little better then last. I am really working hard to get myself back on track. Unfortunately my sister got me some chocolate from Wilber Chocolate factory and it was so good. Anyway, I ate way to much chocolate but other then that I did pretty good. I didn't make it to the gym much just because I had to do some things with my jewelry business. This coming week I will definitely make it to the gym more.


This week I also started using my free sample of Slim Shots. I think they may actually work. I'm not sure yet but I do seem to not feel hungry in between meals. Unfortunately I don't have to be hungry to eat chocolate. ;) Maybe I need something to help with my chocolate cravings and lack of willpower. Just kidding. I will let you know what I think the next few days now that the chocolate is gone. I will tell you that they are really gross to drink. I know I told you this before but the more I drink them the worse they taste. Yuck! I have been mixing it with a little chocolate milk to make it bearable but even with that it tasted bad. But I am going to stick it out and see if they really do work. Click here to check out Slim Shots website.

I was pleased when I got on the scale this morning. The number I saw was 179. That's a .8 lb loss. I know it isn't much but it is a step in the right direction and right now that is what matters to me. I am losing again!!! Yipee!





My Week In Review:


1. Exercise: I only made it to the gym one day this week. What a crazy week. I plan to do better this week. Also, I had a treadmill given to me last week so I hope to use it this week along with my other exercise equipment.

2. Water: I drank lots of water.

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: I ate too much chocolate this week. My sister went to the Wilbur Chocolate Factory and brought me back some Almond Break up. It was wonderful but I ate so much that I finally decided to send the little that was left with my husband to work. I knew if I didn't do that I would eat the rest of it today.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate a few salads and a few apples this week. I really wish it was watermelon season again. I really miss my watermelons. I feel like I lived off of them all summer. It was so nice.





What do I need to do this week?

I need to be a little more strict with myself. I need to eat better and exercise more. This means a lot more salads and fruits. I really need to find a fruit that I love other then watermelon. I also need to make it to the gym more and on the days I'm not at the gym I need to exercise at home.
I want to start planning my meals throughout the week. I think it might help me financially and also help me to lose more weight.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you plan out your meals each week. Does it help you?



------------------------------------------------------------------------

-


3 comments:

Michele said...

You're an inspiration! Not sure how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm so glad I did! I look forward to your weekly weigh-ins! :)

A Bookish Mom said...

I am having wonderful luch with the slow cooker link you posted a few days ago! The food is great and so quick to prepare. I also found anoter site thathas a ton of WW slow cooker recipes... YUMMY! http://www.laaloosh.com/ct/health-and-food/food-recipes/crock-pot/

Mimi said...

Great job on the loss even with the chocolates.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin