Monday, October 5, 2009

And The Number Is.... Week 39 Weigh In

I'm sorry I have been missing for almost a week. Time just got away from me and before I knew it I forgot to post my weigh in or even post anything for almost a week. Sorry guys. I will try to not let that happen again. :)

My busy week was a great busy week. My daughter turned five on Saturday which meant baking cupcakes for her Pre-school class, soccer team and her birthday party. I only ate three of them which is really good for me.

We also had the fair going on this week. My trying to be good only lasted for about 10 minutes after we got into the fair. Who am I kidding, I didn't even try to be good at all. I ate everything and anything I wanted and it felt wonderful. I had so many fattening foods that I haven't had in so long. My friends couldn't believe that I could really eat that much. You know it's bad when your friends say that to you.

We also started a new Children's Ministry in our church yesterday so that took a lot of time getting everything ready. So now you see why I wasn't around much last week. Did I mention I went to the fair four days. On the up side I only gained two pounds. I really thought I was going to have gained 5-7 pounds. So lets just say I was very happy with two pounds.

The number on the scale last week was 179.4. Like I said, not bad for the way I ate. I am going to have to work hard this week to get it back off.




My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: I can run for 5 minutes at a time! I am so excited. I just started week 4 four Couch to 5 K and had no problems. I couldn't believe it.

2. Track My Points Every Day: No

3. Water: I didn't drink enough water. To much diet soda.

4. Late night eating: No

5. Snacking: Yes, too much!

6. Eating more fruits and veggies: I did have some lettuce and tomato on my Gyro and do potato pancakes count? :)



What do I need to do this week?

I need to get back on track after my rough week. I am going to the gym tomorrow to work on my running and also to do a little weight training.


2 comments:

Libby said...

It's so nice to see someone else's struggle with weight. I just took a long week of being lazy and went back to running today, did two miles and they were not pretty. I did eight miles two weeks ago with no problems. It all fades away so quick. Good luck!

Mama Bear June said...

Fairs are of the devil. ;-) Sounds like you did pretty well only gaining 2lbs. And I know you'll be right back on track this week.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin