Friday, September 11, 2009

POMx Tea Review

A few weeks ago Janny from POM Wonderful sent me a box of POMx Tea to try. Janny is so sweet and I love having the opportunity to try all of the new POM Wonderful products. In my package I received the Light Pomegranate Hibiscus Green POMx Tea and the Light Pomegranate Wildberry White POMx Tea.

I have to be honest with you. I didn't like either of them. They both had a citrus flavor to them and I do not like anything with citrus in it. I don't even get lemon in my tea, diet soda or water when we are eating at restaurants. That being said I decided to let my family try it to get some other opinions on it.

First I had my Mom try the Light Pomegranate Hibiscus Green POMx Tea and SHE LOVED IT! She really thought it was the best tea she ever tasted. It's kind of funny because when we go out to eat together I always giver her my lemons. She loves citrus flavoring.

She then tried the Light Pomegranate Wildberry White POMx Tea. She really liked this one too. She said she didn't like it as much as the other but she would definitely drink it again. So all in all she loved them both and would definitely buy them.

I then had my husband try both teas. He came home after a long evening of playing softball and grabbed the Light Pomegranate Wildberry White POMx Tea. He drank it in about a minute. He thoroughly enjoyed it. He said it was very refreshing.

The next night after softball he grabbed the Light Pomegranate Hibiscus Green POMx Tea and he drank the whole bottle. He said that one was refreshing also but he didn't like it as much as the Wildberry White tea. He said it had a very strong taste. I find that Green tea usually has a stronger taste.

POM Wonderful says, "POMx Tea is hand-picked, whole leaf tea, made with POMx. Extracted from California-grown Wonderful-variety pomegranates, POMx has more antioxidant potency then red wine, green tea, grape and acai extracts. In fact, 15 published scientific studies on POMx have documented its antioxidant superiority as well as its promising health benefits."

So I guess majority rules. The POMx tea was a hit. Even though I didn't like it my family really enjoyed it and would definitely drink it again. Thanks again Janny and POM Wonderful!


1 comment:

Shelley said...

Funny, my husband polished off the two higher calorie POMx teas that I received...love living with a human garbage disposal, lol!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin