My 5 Favorite Low Fat/ Inexpensive Snacks:
1. Fiber One Bars/Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars (I only buy these when I have coupons and match them to sales. Otherwise they are to expensive. These are my #1 favorite because I can eat them on the run. I feel like I am always on the run so I find them very handy.)
2. Grapes - (I only buy when they are .99 cents a pound or less. Usually one of the stores in my area will have them at this price every week.)
3. Hard Boiled Eggs - (This is one of my favorite snacks. I usually have 1 egg and 2 eggs whites for a snack. Of course with a little salt. :)
4. Fruit and Yogurt Parfait from McDonald's - (I love these things. They cost $1.06 after tax. I only have these occasionally but it is definitely a healthy choice when you are out.)
5. 100 Calorie Bagel with 2TBSP of Weight Watchers cream cheese. (You might think this is a little pricey but the bagels and cream cheese cost about $6.00 and there are 12 bagels. This is approx. .50 cents a serving. Not bad for a 2 P snack.)
What are your Favorite Snacks?