Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back To The Basics

Now that the wedding is over I am realizing that I am broke. I figured out that I spent somewhere between $800 and $1,000 dollars on the wedding and shower. It was well worth it and I don't regret it. It is just that now I really need to scrimp and save to get buy until I can catch up on things.

So for me it is Back To The Basics. I was just reading through some of my old posts to get some ideas on how to save some money and still eat healthy. This is what I found. My post on 10 ways to save money while losing weight. I'm glad I found this post again because it was one of my favorites. My favorite tip in this post is to eat lots of beans because beans are cheap.

Speaking of beans I just remembered these recipes. These are two of my favorite low fat inexpensive recipes. White Chicken Chili and Pinto Beans and Ham are both very tasty and filling. I think I will put them on the menu for next week. Hobo burgers are also another one of my favorite inexpensive meals. The best part is that you can get everything you need to make these at Aldi. Another favorite inexpensive meal is breakfast for dinner. Aldi now sells a Fit and Active Turkey Sausage. That along with some egg whites, veggies, 2% cheese and toast make for a great dinner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What is your favorite inexpensive meal?




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin