I have had an awesome week. I finished week two of the Couch to 5K and began week three this morning. I thought that there would be no way that I could run for three minutes straight. Boy was I wrong. I ran the three minutes at a time and I just wanted to take off and run more. I had some crazy energy today. I really love running. I think I love it so much because I thought I could never do it. It makes me feel so strong. I feel so great when I am done. It feels like such an accomplishment to me. I am actually going back to the gym tonight to run again while my daughter is doing her gymnastics training.
This week was also great because I got my hair cut. I have a new confidence that really surprised me. I thought for sure that I would be so self concuss about short hair but I'm not. I am really loving it. I feel so good and so energized. It was just the boost that I needed.
And the moment you have been waiting for. My weight on the scale this morning was 177.4. I was so excited. The week kind of flew by and I was so happy to see that I really did make the right choices this week and it really shows.
I am so close to my lowest weight. I can't wait to get back down to it. One more pound. It won't be long. I am hoping to be lower then my lowest by next week. :) I really can't wait to weigh 175. That is my goal right now. I can do it!
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: I did awesome this week. I made it to the gym several times and I am still doing the Couch to 5 K which is so much fun!
2. Track My Points Every Day: No
3. Water: I drank a lot of water but I still need to keep working on drinking more.
4. Late night eating: No, I finally am able to sleep at night. No more Hershey Kisses and Almonds :)
5. Snacking: I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to snack. I did eat healthy snacks when I needed to. I am loving Luna Bars. I got three boxes of the Chocolate ones on sale at my Walmart ($4.50 a box). Unfortunately I am almost out and I can't afford to buy more right now. It looks like I am going to have to start cooking breakfast again. :(
6. Eating more fruits and veggies: I did really well with this when I wasn't at Birthday parties. We had two this weekend and I ate way to much.
What do I need to do this week?
I am going to try to survive the fair this week without gaining ten pounds. Right now my plan is to eat as healthy as I can when I am their and just splurge on a few things that I really want. I think I am going to go to the fair three days this week so wish me luck. It's going to be hard.
Does anyone know of any semi-healthy fair food?