Thursday, September 24, 2009

And The Number Is.....Week 38 Weigh In

I have had an awesome week. I finished week two of the Couch to 5K and began week three this morning. I thought that there would be no way that I could run for three minutes straight. Boy was I wrong. I ran the three minutes at a time and I just wanted to take off and run more. I had some crazy energy today. I really love running. I think I love it so much because I thought I could never do it. It makes me feel so strong. I feel so great when I am done. It feels like such an accomplishment to me. I am actually going back to the gym tonight to run again while my daughter is doing her gymnastics training.


This week was also great because I got my hair cut. I have a new confidence that really surprised me. I thought for sure that I would be so self concuss about short hair but I'm not. I am really loving it. I feel so good and so energized. It was just the boost that I needed.


And the moment you have been waiting for. My weight on the scale this morning was 177.4. I was so excited. The week kind of flew by and I was so happy to see that I really did make the right choices this week and it really shows.


I am so close to my lowest weight. I can't wait to get back down to it. One more pound. It won't be long. I am hoping to be lower then my lowest by next week. :) I really can't wait to weigh 175. That is my goal right now. I can do it!




My Week In Review:


1. Exercise: I did awesome this week. I made it to the gym several times and I am still doing the Couch to 5 K which is so much fun!

2. Track My Points Every Day: No

3. Water: I drank a lot of water but I still need to keep working on drinking more.

4. Late night eating: No, I finally am able to sleep at night. No more Hershey Kisses and Almonds :)

5. Snacking:
I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to snack. I did eat healthy snacks when I needed to. I am loving Luna Bars. I got three boxes of the Chocolate ones on sale at my Walmart ($4.50 a box). Unfortunately I am almost out and I can't afford to buy more right now. It looks like I am going to have to start cooking breakfast again. :(

6. Eating more fruits and veggies: I did really well with this when I wasn't at Birthday parties. We had two this weekend and I ate way to much.



What do I need to do this week?

I am going to try to survive the fair this week without gaining ten pounds. Right now my plan is to eat as healthy as I can when I am their and just splurge on a few things that I really want. I think I am going to go to the fair three days this week so wish me luck. It's going to be hard.



Does anyone know of any semi-healthy fair food?


5 comments:

Shelley said...

Great job, Jessica!!! So glad you are enjoying the C25K!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great job. I wish I could stick with the diet as well as you are. Ugghh...it is so frustrating.

TJ said...

Good job! I think all that hair getting cut off helped! HEHE :)

Mama Bear June said...

You are doing such an amazing job. You'll be hitting that low in no time.

And your new hairdo is so incredibly CUTE!!!! Way to be bold and go for the short cut. It really shows off your pretty face.

biz319 said...

You rock!! Congrats on getting that much closer to your goal!!

LOVE the new hair cut!!!! You are beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin