As I stated in my last post it was a really rough week. Just a lot of stress which unfortunately seems to lead me to a lot of chocolate eating.
I guess it could have been worse. When I stepped on the scale this morning the number I saw was 179.2. I know this isn't good but it is better then gaining since last week. I lost a total of .8 pounds this week. Still not back to my lowest but I am back in the 170's so that's a plus.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: I made it to the gym Thursday, Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Today. I am really excited about that. Today I started week 2 of Couch to 5K and it went really well.
2. Track My Points Every Day: No
3. Water: I didn't drink as much as I should
4. Late night eating: Yes, at least two nights I got up for Almonds and Hershey kisses. :(
5. Snacking: Too many frozen Hershey Kisses and Almonds
6. Eating more fruits and veggies: I really should have eaten more then I did.
What do I need to do this week?
I need to continue exercising as much as I have been and I need to get my eating under control. I need to start eating more salads, veggies and fruit.
I have a surprise to share with all of you next week so make sure you check back to see what it is. I am really excited about it.