Thursday, September 17, 2009

And The Number Is.... Week 37 Weigh In

As I stated in my last post it was a really rough week. Just a lot of stress which unfortunately seems to lead me to a lot of chocolate eating.

I guess it could have been worse. When I stepped on the scale this morning the number I saw was 179.2. I know this isn't good but it is better then gaining since last week. I lost a total of .8 pounds this week. Still not back to my lowest but I am back in the 170's so that's a plus.




My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: I made it to the gym Thursday, Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Today. I am really excited about that. Today I started week 2 of Couch to 5K and it went really well.

2. Track My Points Every Day: No

3. Water: I didn't drink as much as I should

4. Late night eating: Yes, at least two nights I got up for Almonds and Hershey kisses. :(

5. Snacking: Too many frozen Hershey Kisses and Almonds

6. Eating more fruits and veggies: I really should have eaten more then I did.



What do I need to do this week?


I need to continue exercising as much as I have been and I need to get my eating under control. I need to start eating more salads, veggies and fruit.

I have a surprise to share with all of you next week so make sure you check back to see what it is. I am really excited about it.


2 comments:

laurajane said...

Great job on the .8 pound loss. That's prety good especially when you had a stressful week!

Shelley said...

Hey - you had a stressful week and you still lost! That's a success in my book - good job, Jessica!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin