Monday, August 3, 2009

Where Have I Been?



I'm sure you have been wondering where I have been this week. No, I didn't give up. I just had a really busy week.

Every day I took my four year old to a 3 hour vacation bible school at the local park. It was awesome!

Here are some pics. My sister's church did a Mega Sports Camp.




The rest of the time I was working on my friends Bridal Shower that was on Sunday. We had a great time but it was a lot of work and very stressful. I am glad that everything turned out great and that it is all over. I forgot how much work goes into a Bridal Shower.

Here are some pictures from the Shower:


The Bridal Party



Me, Anna (the bride) and Renata



The Flower Girls!


My Watermelon Princess

Now you can see why I haven't been around much this past week. Between the shower, VBS and trying to catch up after vacation, my life has been crazy. I really hope things calm down this week because I need a little break.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin