Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My New Blog Design

I am so excited! I'm sure some of you may have noticed the change in the way my blog looks. I actually just got done having it designed.

Jessica over at This, That & Your Blog did an Awesome job! She was wonderful through out the whole process. She worked with me every step of the way to make sure that it turned out the way that I wanted it to. She is really sweet and does really great work.

If you are in need of a blog design you really need to click here. Jessica's prices are affordable and she is really good at what she does.

P.S. I even have a button now. So feel free to grab it!


7 comments:

Shelley said...

The new design is really cute!!!

Pubsgal said...

Love it!!! Very cute!

Jessica said...

You're too sweet! Thanks for doing the post! :)

Joy said...

I just got my blog designed my her too! I love it :)

Mimi said...

You're blog looks great!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the new design.

Carrie said...

Love the new look!!! Jessica is working on my blog too! I can't wait to see it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin