Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Sick, I'm Tired and I Cheated!

Well, kind of. I have a nasty head cold that wiped me out today. After going to the gym from 9-10:45 we came home, eat some lunch and then headed out for my daughters Doctor's appointment. By the time I got home around 4pm I couldn't keep my eyes open. I guess I am just worn out from the cold.


I had to get my daughter around for soccer practice at 6pm and didn't really have time to cook dinner so I threw some frozen pizza's in the oven. I know that I am not supposed to have many carbs but at this point the last thing I feel like eating is meat or a salad or pretty much anything healthy. :)


The reason I said I kind of cheated was because I actually had a frozen pizza from Aldi. It's called Harvest Wheat self rising crust pizza. It was really good. I can't remember how much I paid but I remember thinking it was a really good buy. I had two slices for dinner and I feel stuffed. Each slice was 6 P's.







I know I shouldn't have eaten that many carbs but I really didn't know what else to do. I guess I did the best that I could under the circumstances.


I really hope that I am feeling better this weekend. We are going to New York for my cousin's Wedding. I am so excited to see my family.


1 comment:

2Bmeagain said...

Don't feel too bad about that pizza. It looks like it had a pretty thin crust which couldn't have had too many carbs in it. I think you actually made a pretty good choice considering you didn't feel well and you had a busy day. What is it with colds anyways? When I have a bad cold I seem to only want to eat and sleep. Definitely not a good combination!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin