Monday, August 3, 2009

I Hired A Personal Trainer!

I finally did it! I hired a Personal Trainer. It has only been about 4 or 5 months since I last talked about it but I finally am able to pay for it. I think it is going to be well worth the wait.

I start my first session tomorrow morning with a trainer name Annette. I am super excited to see what she is going to have me do. I am even more excited about the results I am going to see throughout the month.

I purchased twelve sessions. I will go three times a week for the next four weeks. I am hoping that after the twelve sessions are up I will be able to do everything I learned by myself.

Have any of you ever had a personal trainer before? If so, was it worth the money?


6 comments:

carla said...

SO SO EXCITING!!

I have a post coming tomorrow (reader mail) on how to choose a trainer.

I was once a trainer.

I like to think Id have chose myself? :)

MizFit

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Congrats on hiring a trainer. It is great to have someone push you and jump start a fitness routine.

unathleticrunner said...

I worked out with one for 4-5 months before I got married. I had just started running so, it helped to get crossed trained with her :)
Goodluck hope its great! :)

Shelley said...

Good for you!!! I LOVE my trainers and yes, for me it is absolutely worth the money! I hope you get a lot out of yours!

Sherre said...

I've been working out with a trainer for the last couple of weeks. You're going to love it (well, actually you'll probably hate it during the actual sessions - the love comes later). My trainer pushes me (and I need pushing!) and ensures I have correct form, etc.

Big Girl said...

Super exciting.. let us know how it goes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin