Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Feel Great!

I just got home from my first session with the trainer. It was great! It was really hard at some points and at times I wanted to give up but I made it through and I am so excited about going back. It is so awesome to work with someone one on one. I left the gym feeling like I had really accomplished something.



I think this is the boost I needed to get me back on the right path. Today was the first day in six weeks that I went to the gym. I can't believe I wasted six weeks. I am so ready to get my butt moving again and watch my weight come down.



Today's Lunch:

I had one of these on the way home from the grocery store/gym. They are absolutely wonderful. If you ever have the opportunity to try them you really should. I love the combo of banana and chocolate. They are also really heavy, moist and filling. A new favorite of mine.
The best part was that they were 50 % off because the sell by date is tomorrow.







Hummus Dip and Black Bean Chips. I found them at the grocery store today. They are really, really good. If you like hummus you should try this. It was 3 P's for 14 chips(2 P's) and 4 Tbls of hummus dip (1 P).

>
This was my salad. Leftovers from the Bridal Shower. The yellow tomatoes were wonderful.



And Veggies and T. Martinez Fat Free Ranch Dip. I found a veggie tray at the grocery store last week for half price. It was a medium sized tray that I got for $3.99. They veggies are still very fresh. I love shopping for markdowns. It seems like I always find the best deals during the middle of the week in the early afternoon.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi there! Thanks for leaving that comment on my blog! I just found your blog and I wanted to tell you that you look really good! COngratulations on losing so much weight! You look like a new woman!

Mama Bear June said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you are able to take it to the next level. Your food looks yummy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin