Thursday, August 27, 2009

And The Number Is...Week 34 Weigh In

Well, this is the week. The week I have been planning for for the last several months. I will tell you that I am not where I had planned to be. I was hoping to be 15-20 pounds less then I am. But to tell you the truth I an not upset with myself. I have worked so hard for this and I lost almost 40 pounds. 38 pounds to be exact! :) I am very proud of myself.

It is so weird because sometimes I will look in the mirror and still see that 216.6 pound girl that I was in January. I hate it. I just wish I could always see myself like I really look. I guess that comes with time.

I actually went shopping this week and was so excited because I am able to wear 12's and 14's. I can't believe I have gone from a tight 18 to 12's and 14's. It seems like a dream. It was very exciting and I actually enjoyed clothes shopping for the first time in a very long time.

Here are some pics from our shopping trip. I actually got both of these outfits. Gotta love clearance! I also bought myself a dress to wear to the rehearsal dinner on Friday. It is so gorgeous. I can't wait to wear it. I will get pictures and show you next week. I didn't take any at the store because I didn't want to spoil the surprise.








And the moment you have been waiting for. I stepped on the scale this morning and the number that I saw was 178.6! I lost 2.6 pounds this week. I am actually in the 170's and only two more to go until I reach forty pounds. Crazy,crazy, crazy!!! I can't believe I am finally in the 170's. I'm been waiting a long time for this day.




My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: Another great exercise week. I exercised Thur., Fri., Mon., Tues., Wed. at the gym. The last three days with my trainer and I am going back today to meet with her.

2. Track My Points Every Day: Nope :(

4. Water: I drank lots of water.

5. Late night eating: Two nights ago my daughter had foot cramps around 1am so we sat up watching tv and eating Hershey Kisses. I think I ate 8 of them.

6. Snacking: Not much snacking this week. I have been to busy with my daughter starting pre-school, going to the gym and getting ready for the wedding.

7. Eating more fruits and veggies: Of course I ate a ton this week. I ate a lot of Salad because we have fresh cherry tomatoes from our garden right now and I love them. I am also on my second watermelon for the week. I <3 watermelon. :)




What do I need to do this week?

Well Saturday is the wedding and I am determined to be down 40 pounds by then. I know it is only like two days away but I really want to do it. I am going to exercise my butt off and eat tons of fruits and veggies and see if it works. I hope I am not to disappointed in myself if I don't make it to 40 pounds by Sat.


10 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

Congrats on another great week :)

Slomack said...

Congratulations! You look great!

Shelley said...

Woohoo, congratulations Jessica!!! I am so proud of you!!! And you look fantastic in your new outfits - what a hot mamma!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Way to go on the new clothes! How fun and exciting. That was one of the best parts of weight loss for me - buying new clothes.

Keep up your great work.

Becca said...

How exciting! Its much more fun to go clothes shopping when you are going down a size instead of up a size. I was super excited to be the same weight as my last OB appointment 4 weeks ago. Still 4 lbs under the heaviest I was with pregnancy #1, but at least its still less.

Lucrecia said...

Congrats Jessica!! Those outfits look great on you!

Dani said...

I found your blog by randomly following links from other blogs, starting with my friend's blog...I've got time to kill right now. I'm so inspired by you! I used to be on weight watchers and was 10 lbs away from the top of a normal bmi and then got pregnant with baby #3 so of course they kicked me out (but in a really nice way). I'm so excited to start again in January, after this baby is born. 2010 will be my year to reach goal and stay there forever! So thanks again for your inspiration!
Oh and I LOVE your pictures of yourself throughout your journey. I think I'll do that too!

2Bmeagain said...

Congratulations! Your shopping trip sounded like so much fun. You're looking GREAT!

Mimi said...

You look fantastic. Great job!

biz319 said...

You look amazing - don't worry, your brain will catch up to the mirror soon!

Have a great weekend - fingers crossed that you get to the -40! :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin