Well, this is the week. The week I have been planning for for the last several months. I will tell you that I am not where I had planned to be. I was hoping to be 15-20 pounds less then I am. But to tell you the truth I an not upset with myself. I have worked so hard for this and I lost almost 40 pounds. 38 pounds to be exact! :) I am very proud of myself.
It is so weird because sometimes I will look in the mirror and still see that 216.6 pound girl that I was in January. I hate it. I just wish I could always see myself like I really look. I guess that comes with time.
I actually went shopping this week and was so excited because I am able to wear 12's and 14's. I can't believe I have gone from a tight 18 to 12's and 14's. It seems like a dream. It was very exciting and I actually enjoyed clothes shopping for the first time in a very long time.
Here are some pics from our shopping trip. I actually got both of these outfits. Gotta love clearance! I also bought myself a dress to wear to the rehearsal dinner on Friday. It is so gorgeous. I can't wait to wear it. I will get pictures and show you next week. I didn't take any at the store because I didn't want to spoil the surprise.
And the moment you have been waiting for. I stepped on the scale this morning and the number that I saw was 178.6! I lost 2.6 pounds this week. I am actually in the 170's and only two more to go until I reach forty pounds. Crazy,crazy, crazy!!! I can't believe I am finally in the 170's. I'm been waiting a long time for this day.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: Another great exercise week. I exercised Thur., Fri., Mon., Tues., Wed. at the gym. The last three days with my trainer and I am going back today to meet with her.
2. Track My Points Every Day: Nope :(
4. Water: I drank lots of water.
5. Late night eating: Two nights ago my daughter had foot cramps around 1am so we sat up watching tv and eating Hershey Kisses. I think I ate 8 of them.
6. Snacking: Not much snacking this week. I have been to busy with my daughter starting pre-school, going to the gym and getting ready for the wedding.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: Of course I ate a ton this week. I ate a lot of Salad because we have fresh cherry tomatoes from our garden right now and I love them. I am also on my second watermelon for the week. I <3 watermelon. :)
What do I need to do this week?
Well Saturday is the wedding and I am determined to be down 40 pounds by then. I know it is only like two days away but I really want to do it. I am going to exercise my butt off and eat tons of fruits and veggies and see if it works. I hope I am not to disappointed in myself if I don't make it to 40 pounds by Sat.