This week only consisted of three days after we got back from vacation. I did pretty good but the weight didn't fall off like I thought. I was hoping that it was just some water weight but I was wrong. Definitely hot dogs and s'mores. :)
On Thursday when I stepped on the scale the number was 186. I lost a pound since last Monday.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: I didn't exercise at all because I was busy trying to catch up after vacation.
2. Track My Points Every Day: Didn't track my points.
3. Exercise Points: N/A
4. Water: I drank lots of water.
5. Late night eating: This was a problem for a few nights after we got back from camping but it stopped with in a few days.
6. Snacking: Lots of Fruit.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate a lot of fruit.
I really need to get my weight back down to the 183.5. It is frustrating to be up so much higher then a few weeks ago. I am going to work really hard this week to get it back down.