Thursday, August 13, 2009

And The Number Is .... Week 32 Weigh In

This past week was very exciting for me. I am starting to feel that my exercise is really paying off. I really notice a difference in my stomach and my sides.


Do you want to know what is even more exciting? I lost 3 pounds this week! Yep, I am now at 183 pounds. I'm very surprised because my trainer said it might take 3 weeks until I notice any change in my weight. One week and three days later I am down three pounds! Can you tell I am exited! Sorry, it's been a long time since the scale has dropped like this. :) This brings me to a total loss of 33.6 pounds


This week my trainer put me on a very low carb/ high protein diet. I really think this helped me drop the weight. I didn't realize how many carbs I was eating until I couldn't eat them anymore. It was really hard. For me it was difficult to find something to eat when I wasn't in the mood for meat or veggies. It is very limiting when you can't eat carbs but I survived. I didn't make it without any carbs but I think I did very well eating only minimal carbs.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: All I can say is Awesome! I exercised more this week then I have in a long time.

2. Track My Points Every Day: I tracked my points every day and it really made a difference.

4. Water: I drank lots of water.

5. Late night eating: Only the one night when I ate a piece of cake. Craving Sugar :).

6. Snacking: I found myself snacking less because I new that I couldn't have the sweets I wanted. I did snack on watermelon, grapes and raw almonds.

7. Eating more fruits and veggies: Eating low carb pretty much means you need to eat a ton of fruits and veggies. Either that or go hungry. I ate tons of both this week. Lots of salads with Pecans, 2% cheese and lean meat.




What do I need to do this week?

This week I need to continue with the exercise. I meet with my trainer 3 days this week. I also want to exercise on my off days. Maybe biking (if it's not to hot outside) or Jillian Micheals. I will continue to track my points and probably stick with the low carb for another week. Not sure yet because I haven't talked to my trainer about it.



What is your Goal for this week?


6 comments:

Lucrecia said...

You go girl!! I'm so happy for you!

I'm very curious that your trainer put you on the low carb diet. Did he give you reasoning? I've always done low carb, but I've never exercised much. I'm trying to exercise more so I've been eating more carbs thinking I "needed" them. And though they are healthy carbs - whole wheats, fruits and such - I'm not losing anything and I'm hungry ALL the dang time! I feel like I'm pregnant LOL

Carrie said...

AWESOME!! Great job!!

Angie said...

You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work, we're all here cheering you on!

Twix said...

HIGH FIVE!!!! Way to go!! :)

2Bmeagain said...

Congratulations! You are working the program and getting SUPER results!

Shelley said...

Congrats, Jessica! All of your hard work is paying off!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin