This past week was very exciting for me. I am starting to feel that my exercise is really paying off. I really notice a difference in my stomach and my sides.
Do you want to know what is even more exciting? I lost 3 pounds this week! Yep, I am now at 183 pounds. I'm very surprised because my trainer said it might take 3 weeks until I notice any change in my weight. One week and three days later I am down three pounds! Can you tell I am exited! Sorry, it's been a long time since the scale has dropped like this. :) This brings me to a total loss of 33.6 pounds
This week my trainer put me on a very low carb/ high protein diet. I really think this helped me drop the weight. I didn't realize how many carbs I was eating until I couldn't eat them anymore. It was really hard. For me it was difficult to find something to eat when I wasn't in the mood for meat or veggies. It is very limiting when you can't eat carbs but I survived. I didn't make it without any carbs but I think I did very well eating only minimal carbs.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: All I can say is Awesome! I exercised more this week then I have in a long time.
2. Track My Points Every Day: I tracked my points every day and it really made a difference.
4. Water: I drank lots of water.
5. Late night eating: Only the one night when I ate a piece of cake. Craving Sugar :).
6. Snacking: I found myself snacking less because I new that I couldn't have the sweets I wanted. I did snack on watermelon, grapes and raw almonds.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: Eating low carb pretty much means you need to eat a ton of fruits and veggies. Either that or go hungry. I ate tons of both this week. Lots of salads with Pecans, 2% cheese and lean meat.
What do I need to do this week?
This week I need to continue with the exercise. I meet with my trainer 3 days this week. I also want to exercise on my off days. Maybe biking (if it's not to hot outside) or Jillian Micheals. I will continue to track my points and probably stick with the low carb for another week. Not sure yet because I haven't talked to my trainer about it.
What is your Goal for this week?