The only good thing about this week is that I started with my trainer. She is awesome and I am in a lot of pain from all of the new exercises she has me doing. I love the pain of exercising. I know I am weird but the pain helps me to remember all of the work I have been doing and it also reminds me to watch what I eat.
On the down side I am still at 186 this week. I am very discouraged because I have been doing very good since Monday. Last week is kind of a blur but I didn't think I did that awful.
I am going to try not to feel to discouraged because I am back to tracking my points every day and I know that this is going to help me with the weight loss. I am also back to exercising which I am super excited about. I will be working with my trainer 3 days a week until the end of the month. After my workout with my trainer I have been doing about a half hour on the elliptical. This will help me lose some fat. :) My trainer also suggested doing ten minutes on the treadmill and then switch to the bike just to switch things up a bit.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise:I started exercising again on Tuesday. I know it didn't help me to much for today's weigh in but I am sure it will help me with the weeks to follow.
2. Track My Points Every Day: I finally got back to tracking my points every day. I really need to continue this to be successful.
4. Water: I drank lots of water.
5. Late night eating: I had one night that I woke up at midnight and ate three leftover cookies from the bridal shower.
6. Snacking: I found some inexpensive healthy snacks at the grocery store this week. So I have had a nice variety to chose from.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I am loving the fresh fruit this summer. I have really kept my house stocked with it. Actually, yesterday I was at a local amusement park and I had a grilled chicken sandwich for lunch and instead of fries I ordered a huge container of fresh fruit. It tasted wonderful and was so refreshing because it was so hot.
What do I need to do this week?
I need to continue to track my points every day (Very Important). I also need to not only work with my trainer but also exercise on my off days. My trainer suggested interval walking, biking or Jillian Micheals.
I would love to hear about how you did this week and what worked best for you.