Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weigh In Day Is Tomorrow???

Wow, time really does fly. I was thinking that I had a few more days until I had to weigh in. Oh well, I think it is going to be a decent weigh in. I have done pretty good this week aside from the few times that I ate unhealthy. I am excited to see what I weigh. I really want to get down enough to be able to say that I have lost 30 pounds. :) I also need to fit into that bridesmaid dress in August.

The party went great last night. It was really tiring just because I got home from New York so late the night before, my daughter gets up pretty early and I was working on preparing for the party and cleaning all day. So by the time 9pm rolled around I was feeling very tired.

I ended up stopping at Dunkin Donuts before the party and got myself a coffee (to wake me up) and an veggie, egg white flat bread sandwich. I figured if I ate before then I wouldn't pig out when I got to the party. It worked. I ended up eating 2 deviled eggs while I was their.

I am addicted to these sandwiches. I am so excited that I can grab something that tastes that good when I am on the road. I paid $3.99 for the coffee and sandwich and it was so filling that I didn't need anything else. Not bad for a low fat meal (especially if this is your dinner). The veggie egg white flat bread had 290 calories, 9 grams of fat and 3 grams of fiber. It is very low in points (it might be a little high for breakfast but great for lunch or dinner). The Turkey sausage egg white flat bread is actually lower in fat and calories. I haven't tried it yet but it had 260 calories, 6 grams of fat and 3 grams of fiber. The points value are exactly the same.

I know a lot of you are wondering how I did with my party last night. I did very well. I made about $250.00. I will get the final number on Tuesday when the rest of the orders are in. I am very happy about the way things went. It was a lot of fun to hang out with a bunch of ladies that love trying jewelry on. It really doesn't feel much like a job and $250.00 for a 2 hour party is not bad. I think my last party I made about $240.00. The company says that an average party is about $225. So I guess I am going to have some big ones and then I will have some smaller ones. Thanks so much for all of you who wished me luck!


1 comment:

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

Good luck at your weigh in tomorrow!! you have already done such a great job!

BTW, I LOVE the name of your blog. Its so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin