Great week...Rough weigh in. I had a great week. I ate really well and tracked my points. I was really excited for today's weigh in because I really feel like I can see a difference in my weight. Unfortunately to my surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning it said 186. This is a .4 loss for the week. I know I shouldn't be upset or complain but I really was expecting a 2lb loss for the week. I really did that well. I am hoping it is because it is that time of the month.
Either Way it was pretty depressing and discouraging. I worked so hard and the scale isn't showing it. Very Frustrating! I really want to be in the 170's soon and it is just not looking like it is going to happen.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise:: I had a lot of exercise this week. Not my usual gym exercise but instead we were on the move non-stop since Friday. Between picnics, visiting the in-laws, getting ready for jewelry parties and our camping trip the end of next week it has been nuts around here. It's a great kind of nuts but it's been very tiring.
2. Track My Points Every Day: Almost :)
3. Exercise Points:
4. Water: I drank lots of water.
5. Late night eating: I think I got up once this week and ate a piece of apple spice cake. The worst part is that I'm not sure if it really happened, if it was a dream or if I just wanted to and didn't do it. That's how crazy my week has been. I really need some sleep.
6. Snacking: I got three boxes of Klondike 100 cal ice cream treats on sale at my grocery store. Then I got a coupon for three dollars off my next purchase. It brought the ice cream treats to about $2.00 a box. They are amazing and have been my snacks through out the week.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I think I could have done better with the fruits and veggies this week. I did good just not great.
What do I need to do this week? Exercise, Exercise, Exercise. Actually I am off for a walk right now. It is beautiful out.
My plan for the week is to keep off the weight that I am pretty sure I lost (just not showing yet) and then lose a little more. I am hoping for a 3 pound loss next week. That would bring me to 183. I think I might fall over if I see that number on the scale. It just sounds so low from where I started. :) It's funny, in my head 186 sounds like a lot but 183 sounds good. I guess I'm just odd.
The good thing about this week is that I don't have any picnics planned. That doesn't mean anything around here. There always seems to be a last minute picnic going on.
I hope you all had a wonderful week!