Thursday, July 2, 2009

And The Number Is... Week 26 Weigh In

I'm sorry about the suspense this morning. I was just so excited I had to tell all of you. Biz319 you guessed it. I lost 30 Pounds. That's right I have officially lost 30 Pounds!!! My weight this morning was 186.4. It seems weird to think about. 6 months ago I really wasn't sure if I would make it this far but here I am. It really doesn't seem real that I lost that much weight.

I guess I really have to get a new update picture. I'm sure many of you are wondering why it was so easy for me but so hard for you. I want to tell all of you that the last few months have not been easy. They have actually been extremely hard and it gets harder every day. The weight is just now falling off as fast as it was in the beginning. I think a lot of the problem is that I am not working as hard as I was in the beginning.

Onto my week. It was a pretty good week. I stayed on plan the majority of the days and the other days I didn't do awful. It is so hard during the summer with all of the picnics. I try to make something healthy for the picnics but I always end up eating everything else.



My Week In Review:


1. Exercise:: I went on several walks this past week while in New York.
2. Track My Points Every Day:
3. Exercise Points:

4. Water: I drank lots of water.

5. Late night eating: I fought it this week and guess what? I won!!! It's a big success for me.

6. Snacking: Didn't snack much this week because I need to go to the grocery store.

7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate tons of veggies this week. I was really craving them.

My next goal is obviously to get down 35 pounds but most importantly I don't want to gain next week. I plan on working really hard this week to lose another 2 pounds. I just can't wait until I can stop losing and start maintaining. I just hope it comes quickly.

Hope you all have a great week.


13 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Yeah! Congrats to you. You have worked hard.

Pubsgal said...

Woo hoo!!! Way to go! You've been working really hard on this; congratulations!

Nixie's Mom said...

That is awesome! I just got my 30lbs lost on June 30th too! You've done so well! Congrats.

Mimi said...

Yipee! Great job. Hugs for you.

Shelley said...

Congrats - I'm so happy for you!!!

TJ said...

WTG! :)

Lori said...

Bravo!!! You are doing amazing!

cmoursler said...

fantastic, I always stop by your blog. It's funny how taking control of your body helps you take control of your life. Great JOb!
Keep up the great work!
Chris

Lucrecia said...

congrats girl! Love your positive attitude!

Cassandra @ Tripping Around The Sun said...

wow...so encouraging!!

superpaige said...

Fabulous! I'm inspired.

biz319 said...

I knew it! Congratulations!!

And congrats on the new car too - so much more room!

Happy Monday :D

laurajane said...

Congratulations. That's amazing! 30 pounds is a lot! I hear you on all the work that it takes - it does take a lot of work and it is hard to keep up the intensity through all those months. But you are doing it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin