I'm sorry about the suspense this morning. I was just so excited I had to tell all of you. Biz319 you guessed it. I lost 30 Pounds. That's right I have officially lost 30 Pounds!!! My weight this morning was 186.4. It seems weird to think about. 6 months ago I really wasn't sure if I would make it this far but here I am. It really doesn't seem real that I lost that much weight.
I guess I really have to get a new update picture. I'm sure many of you are wondering why it was so easy for me but so hard for you. I want to tell all of you that the last few months have not been easy. They have actually been extremely hard and it gets harder every day. The weight is just now falling off as fast as it was in the beginning. I think a lot of the problem is that I am not working as hard as I was in the beginning.
Onto my week. It was a pretty good week. I stayed on plan the majority of the days and the other days I didn't do awful. It is so hard during the summer with all of the picnics. I try to make something healthy for the picnics but I always end up eating everything else.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise:: I went on several walks this past week while in New York.
2. Track My Points Every Day:
3. Exercise Points:
4. Water: I drank lots of water.
5. Late night eating: I fought it this week and guess what? I won!!! It's a big success for me.
6. Snacking: Didn't snack much this week because I need to go to the grocery store.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate tons of veggies this week. I was really craving them.
My next goal is obviously to get down 35 pounds but most importantly I don't want to gain next week. I plan on working really hard this week to lose another 2 pounds. I just can't wait until I can stop losing and start maintaining. I just hope it comes quickly.
Hope you all have a great week.