Sunday, June 28, 2009

Off To New York

It is 5:45 am and I am getting ready to leave for New York. I had a great time a my family reunion yesterday. We stayed for over 8 hours. What a Blast!

I ate way to much but what are you going to do when you have hot dogs over the fire and S'mores? And that was just the snack at night. :) I have to get back on track today.

Here are some pictures from my reunion. It was at my parents house in their grove. It is so beautiful!




The Grove


My daughter making a really big mess. Check out her new travel high chair! We got it for when we go camping.


My husband and I were in charge of the games this year. I think the kids had a great time. This picture is during their Scavenger Hunt.


Candy Toss


Egg Toss - The kids loved this game!



5 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Glad you had a good time. Looks like fun.

گل دختر said...

Hi , it 's a pleasure for me that I foaund you . I have a diet blog too .
I actually encourage you ...
we wil be successful . no doubt .

Cheri said...

Where did you get that little high chair? It is SO cool! Let us know!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Cheri,

I found the High Chair at Babies R Us. I was so excited to find it because I didn't know what I was going to use when we were camping. It just wouldn't be safe to put our other high chair on a lawn chair. The best part is that it folds up small like a lawn chair and zippers to create a bag around it to make it easier to carry.

Jessica

laurajane said...

Looks like fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin