Friday, June 19, 2009

My Awesome Gym Bag!






I have been meaning to share this with all of you for the past few weeks and have not had the chance until now. I purchased a bag a few weeks ago and it is the best purchase I have made in a long time. This bag is awesome! I love it because it is very cute and it is huge so it holds all of my gym stuff.

This bag is great because it has held up so well. I use it all of the time and some times it is almost to heavy for me to carry but it hasn't frayed or torn. It is just as beautiful as the day I got it in the mail.



I bought the bag from a woman named Connie. She sells her homemade items at her shop on Etsy. It is called Scandeez's Shop.Scandeez is the place for children's items with a Scandinavian flair. You will find clothing, bags and unique items. You really have to check it out. Not only does she sell this beautiful bag but she also has a really cute little padded pouch that I would like to have.





She also has some really adorable leather baby shoes.





I almost forgot that she has this really cool bag called a Wet Bag. It is a bag that can hold your wet items such as clothes without the wetness leaking through the bag. I think every Mother could use one of these.



I could keep going on and on about all of the products that she offers that I love. You really need to check out her shop. The quality of Connie's products are just amazing and everything she makes is so unique. Click here to visit Connie's shop and check out all of her cool creations.


6 comments:

Sherre said...

Thanks for sharing. I need a BIG gym bag (since I carry gym stuff, bathing suit stuff - in case I feel like a swim, and golf stuff - never know when I want to stop and hit the driving range) and this looks like it fits the bill. Off to check out the site ...

Anonymous said...

If you're really trying to lose weight on a budget I'm not sure why you'd buy a gym bag on Etsy (at least instead of using what you had). In fact, I really haven't noticed much "budget-friendly" references in your blog. I mention this only because you were featured on the "Money Saving Mom" site as a blog that's focused on losing weight on a budget. Perhaps it is false advertising on your part.

Maryjo

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Maryjo,

Thanks for your comment. I feel no need to explain where and how I spend my money. I am a normal person who lives their life on a budget and that is what my site is about. I'm sorry that you don't like it.

Jessica
Jessica

- B said...

The bag is very cute! And obviously well made since it's held up so well. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to say the same about a bag purchased from a discount store. Every gal deserves to treat herself occasionally - especially while trying to lose weight! - and it looks like this was worth it, whatever the price!(I tried to find one and she appears to be sold out of those bags!)

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo must not understand "buget" doesn't mean you can't buy something for yourself. I too am on a buget, having to save up for a purchase that I really want. Sometimes your have to spend a little extra money to get something that is high quality and will last you a long time. Plus the money you've saved on meals and vacation.... keep posting your budget friendly recipes and tips! Love the site and your new bag!!

Heather said...

I think the bag is great! How does Maryjo know that you didn't use birthdy money or spare change you've been saving. I think she shouldn't judge a situation (or a blog) without bothering to find out all the facts. I think your site is great and the Easter pork roast sounds really good. Keep up the good work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin