Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Gonna Be A Great Week!

I am so excited about this week but I have no idea why. I got home from New York at 11:30pm yesterday and I am pretty exhausted from the weekend. It was so nice to see my family. We really had a great time.






I ate semi-healthy while I was their. I tried to eat salads and for breakfast on Sunday I had an egg white flat bread sandwich from Dunkin Donuts and on Monday I had a 100 calorie english muffin and cheerios. Lunch on the other hand was not as healthy. On Monday we went to a restaurant called Charlie's somewhere in upstate New York. It was the best restaurant I have ever been to. They made me the best meal I have ever had. It wasn't on the menu but the waitress said it was her favorite spicy meal and I love spicy! It was a spicy Asian dish. It had yellow rice on the bottom then what looked like General Sou's chicken on the top with tons of fresh veggies. The veggies where amazing and the sauce was perfect. It was a spicy yet sweet sauce and I am craving it already. I can't wait to go back!













This is today's lunch. I need to go shopping. I am out of a lot of things. It has been almost two weeks since I have been grocery shopping. It was actually a great lunch. I want to eat more. On Saturday I made chicken salad puffs for my family reunion. They were a big hit. I made my chicken salad with fat free miracle whip, cooked and cubed chicken, purple grapes cut into 8ths and chopped pecans. It was great! I have some left over but I didn't have any bread so I decide to have it with reduced fat Ritz crackers. I think I might eat it for dinner too. It was so good.



Tonight I am off to a Jewelry party. I am excited because it is my first party at someone elses house. It is actually at my husbands cousins house so it should be really nice. I am really hoping for a lot of sales. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.


5 comments:

Big Girl said...

Good luck with the party... let us know of your success!

Superjaxster said...

Look at you in your newest pic - you are looking really great!

Mimi said...

I've been making a chicken salad with cut up chicken, some ff cheddar, real bacon bits (just a very small amount adds lots of flavor), quartered grape tomatoes & hard boiled egg. I mix it with ff mayo & either ff ranch or ff honey mustard salad dressing.

I eat them with the Wasa Crisps that are like 35 calories. Yummie!

MizFit said...

how was last night? fun? profitable??

rskmom said...

Welcome back and hope you had a great party!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin