Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Back

I'm back from my vacation which was amazing. We had a great time and I ate way to much. I bet you are real surprised. :) I just don't have the kind of willpower that I would like to have while on vacation. But I did have a great time with my kids and husband. That is what really matters to me.

I think I probably put on a pound or two but I am hoping to have it off by Thursday (weigh in day). I can't wait to tell you all about our awesome vacation and post some pictures. It was a great budget friendly vacation!

I probably won't be posting much this week. I have a lot of unpacking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping and cooking to do. I also made it to the gym this morning and I plan to do the same the next three days. If I get time during my crazy week I will definitely post.

One great thing I did today that I want to share quickly is that I joined a contest at my gym. It is called The Summer Slim Down. It is a 8 week contest to see who can lose the most weight and inches. I am really excited about it and I can wait to find out what the prizes are. I will get weighed in every 4 weeks. I will keep you updated.

Have a great week!


5 comments:

MizFit said...

GO YOU for putting yourself out there for the Summer Slimdown.

Will you post about it as you go?

Carrie said...

Glad to hear you had a great time!! No worries about the pound or two - you can take those off in no time...but the memories will last forever!! Welcome back!

Lucrecia said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. The contest at the gym sounds awesome!!

laurajane said...

Glad you had a great time on your vacation! Willpower does tend to take a vacation at the same time. Great job making it to the gym. Can't wait to hear how you do in the Summer Slim Down.

Anonymous said...

I just found this blog, and I think it's great, thank you. I just weighed in at 285, very depressing, time to get out the gym shoes!
A.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin