It's been another rough week with sick kids. But on the up side I did really well with the weight loss. It must be the lack of sleep. I guess I am burning extra calories when I'm up so late.
The number on the scale yesterday was 188.2. I am so excited. I am so close to losing 30 pounds. Maybe in the next few weeks I will be able to post some update pictures.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: No exercise except for cleaning like a mad woman. :)
2. Track My Points Every Day: Tracked in my head. :(
3. Exercise Points: N/A
4. Water: I did well with my water this week.
5. Late night eating: My baby is sick again this week. Another Ear infection. We have had some pretty rough nights which of course means that I was snacking to stay awake.
6. Snacking: I didn't do to bad with snacking this week. I ate lots of fruit.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruits and veggies this week.
My goal for the week is to track everything that I eat and try to get some sleep.
Have a great week.