Friday, June 12, 2009

And The Number Is.....Week 23 Weigh In

It's been another rough week with sick kids. But on the up side I did really well with the weight loss. It must be the lack of sleep. I guess I am burning extra calories when I'm up so late.

The number on the scale yesterday was 188.2. I am so excited. I am so close to losing 30 pounds. Maybe in the next few weeks I will be able to post some update pictures.



My Week In Review:


1. Exercise: No exercise except for cleaning like a mad woman. :)

2. Track My Points Every Day: Tracked in my head. :(

3. Exercise Points: N/A

4. Water: I did well with my water this week.

5. Late night eating: My baby is sick again this week. Another Ear infection. We have had some pretty rough nights which of course means that I was snacking to stay awake.

6. Snacking: I didn't do to bad with snacking this week. I ate lots of fruit.

7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruits and veggies this week.

My goal for the week is to track everything that I eat and try to get some sleep.

Have a great week.


8 comments:

Shelley said...

Congrats on the loss, Jessica! I'm just sorry you're having to deal with a sick kid...my oldest had ear infections galore when he was little - not fun for anyone.

Lucrecia said...

Awesome girl! Keep up the good work, you are SO close to 30! I bet you are feeling so good about yourself!

Achieving the Real Me said...

Awesome!!! You look so good. Congrats on the weight loss. Wow, you have done a good job on the weight loss road! Keep it up . . . here is to 30 pounds lost in the next few days. AMAZING!

biz319 said...

Almost 30 pounds - hooray! And with a sick kid to boot - good job! Can't wait to see the updated pics!

Lori said...

Great job! 30# is amazing!

laurajane said...

Great job on the weight loss!! And you are so close to thirty pounds lost! I think cleaning does count as exercise.

Heather said...

I just came via Money SavingMmom and I am so impressed with you! Way to go!! I love how each week you are losing a healthy amount of weight! Keep up the great work!!

Jane said...

I saw your guest post at MSM, you are amazing!
One thing I used to do when I was up at night nursing was to keep sugar free popsicles on hand. they are low in calories and since they are ice cold they wake you right up

Blog Widget by LinkWithin