Thursday, June 18, 2009

And The Number Is... Week 24 Weigh In

This week has been great! I started my own business of selling jewelry and did really great with my first show. It has been busy but exciting.

I didn't have as much exercise this week as I would have liked because I have had things going on every morning which kept me from the gym during child care hours. I went to the gym on Monday. I took the girls to the park on Tuesday. On Wednesday I had an appointment at a Christian School to check out their Pre-Kindergarten program. Today I can't go to the gym because my dog is getting groomed and I needed to take the first available appointment. He is filthy. :) Unfortunately my exercise has be slacking because of my busy week.

I have been doing great with my eating this week. I ate more salads this week then I have in the past couple weeks. My new favorite addition to a salad is banana peppers. YUM!!! I have also been eating lots of fruit. I think this has helped with my weight loss even though I haven't been exercising as much as I should be.

And the moment you have been waiting for. The number on the scale this morning was 187 lbs. I am super excited that I lost 1.2 pounds this week. I know it doesn't sound like much but I am at my lowest weight and only .4 of a pound away from losing 30 POUNDS! Yikes! It will feel so weird to say that I have lost 30 pounds. Next week!




My Week In Review:


1. Exercise: I only made it to the gym once this week. :(
2. Track My Points Every Day: I didn't have the time to track online every day but I did keep track in my head.

3. Exercise Points: I ate them!

4. Water: I did great with water this week. I made sure to carry my water bottle every where I went.

5. Late night eating:
No late night eating. Yippee!!!

6. Snacking: I honestly didn't have time for much snacking this week. I will admit that I did eat a HO Ho yesterday but other then that I ate mostly fruit and pretzels for snacks.

7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruits and veggies this week.

My goal for the week is lose at least one pound. I know I can do it and then maybe next week you will all see my updated picture. :) I also need to get my butt moving whether its at the gym or not. If I can't make it to the gym I need to get outside more and walk or ride my bike.

I have a lot of great things to post about this week so I hope you check them out. Have a great week!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I started this morning at 199. I was so excited being under 200. I follow WW.
I also love banana peppers on my salads. THey give them a little kick! Great job, keep going.
Amber

JAM said...

Great job! I just found your blog and I love it. A few years ago I lost 50 lbs but have let 20 creep back on. I'm trying to lose them now. You're helping motivate me!

Stephanie said...

I just started weight watchers this week so I was excited to find your blog through MSM. thank you for sharing your progress. You are a huge inspiration to me! I added you to my Google reader!

..Jenny said...

Awesome Job! I recently found your blog as well and am also doing WW. I've lost 71 pounds so far but have been on a plateau for what feels like forever, so it's good for me to be encouraged by your weight loss! Keep up the good work!

TJ said...

GREAT JOB ON THE LOSS!!! :) YIPEEE!!!

TJ said...

Oh I forgot to ask ya ---what kinda jewelry are you selling? Do you make it yourself or is it a company you work for? I do beaded jewelry and I am thinking about selling some - but dont know where to get started??!! Did you have to get a license to sell??

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and love it! However, can you change your settings so it shows the full text in my Reader?? Its kind of annoying to have to click thru to read every post...

Journey of the George's said...

I seem to be a in a long line of "just found your blog" people today! We are seem to be in a similar situation too! I just came home from vacation and saw the dreaded 2 in the scale...as in 200.3. Monday I started WW. I am doing it by myself (as opposed to going to meetings) due to no mtgs in my area and I have done it long enough on and off that I know how to do it. I am excited to be with you all! I hope to enjoy and encourage each other every day!
Christy

Nicole Ross said...

Congrats on losing another 1.2 pounds! Your an inspiration to me. I just set my new reasonable weight loss goal..
I ditto the comment above. I just subscribed to you and it doesn't show your full post in my google reader. Would you consider changing it?
Nicole

Losing it in Vegas said...

Way to go on the jewelry and the weight loss! Would love to see some of the jewelry.

Achieving the Real Me said...

I have been a big fan for awhile now, sporadically leaving comments, but always checking up to see how you are doing.

Congrats on the weight loss. I can't wait to see the 30 lbs lost picture!

And thanks for the Yogurt Cake recipe. I don't bake, but I think I can make an exception for this. :)

Pubsgal said...

Congrats on your new low weight! That's the good thing about being super busy, no time to snack! (Although I sometimes grab the not-so-good stuff when I'm in a hurry, but it sounds like you did great!!!)

Terri said...

Great job on the loss! Sounds like you have a good week ahead of you.

Lucrecia said...

That is awesome!! You'll hit 30 next week for sure! Are you selling your jewelry online? I'd love to see it.

Mama Bear June said...

You are doing an AMAZING job! Congrats on the hard work and the loss to a new low.
Path to Health

Melisa said...

Wow Congrats!! I know you will hit 30 next week. Can't wait to see your updated photo. And forget the skinny girls at the pool. They are probably unhappy. lol j/k.

Have a great week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin