This week has been great! I started my own business of selling jewelry and did really great with my first show. It has been busy but exciting.
I didn't have as much exercise this week as I would have liked because I have had things going on every morning which kept me from the gym during child care hours. I went to the gym on Monday. I took the girls to the park on Tuesday. On Wednesday I had an appointment at a Christian School to check out their Pre-Kindergarten program. Today I can't go to the gym because my dog is getting groomed and I needed to take the first available appointment. He is filthy. :) Unfortunately my exercise has be slacking because of my busy week.
I have been doing great with my eating this week. I ate more salads this week then I have in the past couple weeks. My new favorite addition to a salad is banana peppers. YUM!!! I have also been eating lots of fruit. I think this has helped with my weight loss even though I haven't been exercising as much as I should be.
And the moment you have been waiting for. The number on the scale this morning was 187 lbs. I am super excited that I lost 1.2 pounds this week. I know it doesn't sound like much but I am at my lowest weight and only .4 of a pound away from losing 30 POUNDS! Yikes! It will feel so weird to say that I have lost 30 pounds. Next week!
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: I only made it to the gym once this week. :(
2. Track My Points Every Day: I didn't have the time to track online every day but I did keep track in my head.
3. Exercise Points: I ate them!
4. Water: I did great with water this week. I made sure to carry my water bottle every where I went.
5. Late night eating: No late night eating. Yippee!!!
6. Snacking: I honestly didn't have time for much snacking this week. I will admit that I did eat a HO Ho yesterday but other then that I ate mostly fruit and pretzels for snacks.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruits and veggies this week.
My goal for the week is lose at least one pound. I know I can do it and then maybe next week you will all see my updated picture. :) I also need to get my butt moving whether its at the gym or not. If I can't make it to the gym I need to get outside more and walk or ride my bike.
I have a lot of great things to post about this week so I hope you check them out. Have a great week!