Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vacation Is Coming Very Soon

I just realized yesterday that our vacation is coming up very soon. It is two weeks away today. Where did the time go. I decided to book a hotel yesterday. I found one at a really great price plus we got a free night.

The hotel room has a full kitchen in it. I think this is really going to help us save money. Instead of going out to eat for breakfast and dinner every day I can cook at the hotel. This will also help my diet because I won't be as tempted to eat something that I shouldn't. It will be nice to plan everything ahead of time. I'm sure we won't be able to eat dinner at the hotel every night but every little bit helps.

Not only did I realize that we needed a hotel room but I realized that I have to wear a bathing suit in two weeks. Yikes! I wanted to be in the 170's by the time we went on vacation. It doesn't look like that is going to happen. I do hope to be back in the 180's by tomorrow. It's a good start but I still don't think I am able to lose 10 pounds in two weeks. That probably wouldn't be healthy. Oh well. I will have to get over it.

I still have to go bathing suit shopping. I am so not ready for that. I was hoping I would weigh less before I went shopping for a suit. They are so expensive and I don't want to order one online. I guess I am going to have to go out to the mall and see what I can find. I will let you all know how it goes. I probably won't go until next week or even early the week after.

I'm off to watch my sisters kids for the day and then off to the gym. I also would like to go on a bike ride with my family later tonight. I hope this will help to get me in the 180's for weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck!


4 comments:

Gigi said...

Have a great time. Don't worry about not being in the 170s for the bathing suit. Think about how much better you'll feel in it than last year at this time.

Kelly said...

You've made me green with envy. LOL Hope you have a great time on vacation.

Tina said...

Check out Target and Old Navy (online) for bathing suits. They have a really great selection of inexpensive suits in larger sizes. I have about 4 and I love them all!

Shelley said...

Having the kitchen will be great! Just make sure and do easy things...after all, it's YOUR vacation, too!

Enjoy your day and don't stress about the bathing suit...your kids are going to remember that you were there and played with them, not how much you weighed.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin