Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Back!

The past two crazy weeks are over and I am exhausted but ready to get back on track. The party went really well. Here are some of the pictures.

















I really think I burned off a few pounds that day. I sure I made up for it eating leftovers but I am proud of myself I only ate 2 cupcakes out of the 150 or so that I made. To tell you the truth I never want to see another cupcake again. And that pink icing you see in the pictures is still under my fingernails. You should have seen all of the kids faces. :)




These are the cookie favors my Mom and I made.




Makayla loved all of her presents!








I got up really early today am went to the gym. I was exhausted and my feet and legs are still killing me but it felt good to get some exercise. It had been two weeks today since I was at the gym last. I went on the elliptical for 55 minutes. I had only planned on 45 but Ellen had Allison Sweeny on today and she was talking about the new Nintendo Wii game coming out sometime soon. It is called AE Sports Active Personal Trainer. It looks like a lot of fun.


I have to admit that the first 25 minutes of my workout were a killer and I kept telling myself that as soon as I hit 350 calories burned that I could quit but I didn't. It seemed to get easier after that and I actually enjoyed being on as long as I did.


I plan to go back to the gym tomorrow because I won' t be able to do my normal Wednesday. I still haven't been able to afford a personal trainer but I really want to get one soon. I think the elliptical is going to get old fast.


I have a lot of new ideas and recipes to share with you this week but for now I have to go finish up washing the rest of the party dishes and try to get my house back into some kind of order.










11 comments:

jo said...

Welcome home, and that little girl is absolutely adorable!

Bonnie said...

Looks like your little one had a blast! Welcome back!

TJ said...

looks like you had a fun party!

Your looking great too! :) Thanks for the info on the new wii game...Im gonna check it out!

:)tj

Mama Bear June said...

Awwww, what a sweet little face. Looks like a wonderful party! Great job, Mom!

wildfluffysheep said...

Awesome pictures, missus! Sounds like you had lots of fun. Glad you're back *hugs*

Shelley said...

What a cute theme for the party - it looks like everyone had a great time!

laurajane said...

The birthday party looks great! Only two cupcakes when you made 150! I'm super-impressed. And getting up early to work out. Great job!

Gigi said...

Looks like you throw quite the party! And your daughter is adorable. Love the pictures.

MackAttack said...

Awww, that looks like such a fun party! Welcome back!

Terri said...

She is beautiful. Beautiful eyes!

Carrie said...

Glad to hear the party went great!!! Your daughter is adorable!!! Cute necklace ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin