Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And The Number Is......Week 21 Weigh In

I'm in a hurry because we are leaving for our vacay in about 15 minutes but I wanted to do this post before I left. I almost purposely forgot because I didn't want to admit to the weight I gained this week. Anyway, this will be a short weigh in post but I knew that if I didn't do it I would gain even more on vacation. I hope this helps to keep me feeling accountable for what I eat.

This week I had three picnics and mine and my husbands 7th Wedding Anniversary. I didn't pig out (except for the wonderful meal on our Anniversary) I tried to watch what I ate. I think it was just eating a little to much every day that killed me.

The the moment you have been waiting for. The awful number on the scale this morning was 191. I can't believe I gained this much in a week. Crazy! I am hoping it is water but when I look back at what I ate I am thinking it isn't water. It's me. It didn't help that I wasn't able to make it to the gym since Friday because of picnics, packing and cleaning.

I think this week is going to be hard but I am going to try to stay on track and stay away from McDonald's. I hope you all have a great week.


4 comments:

TJ said...

Heres to a better week Jessica! Stay strong! Oh and Happy Anniversary! :) tj

Lucrecia said...

Jessica, I'm so impressed you were willing to share your gain! Its SO hard to admit gaining, even though its normal and natural! Have a wonderful vacation!

Mama Bear June said...

Way to stay accountable. You'll get that back off in no time. Enjoy your time away.

Angie said...

I love your blog!
I just nominated you for an award. Check it out here!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin