What a great week! I actually lost weight the same week that I had over 150 cupcakes in my house. I sent all of the leftover cupcakes with my husband to work. They loved them.
I didn't make it to the gym as much as I wanted to because of everything that was going on this past week but I definitely got in a lot of exercise. I was on my feet for days cooking, setting up and cleaning up after the party.
I was able to try some new recipes this week. Some I liked and some I didn't. I made a red chard and caramelized onion salad that was gross. :) I did very well controlling myself this week. With all of the leftovers in the house it was very hard. I gave a lot away and the rest I packed in my husband's lunches. The only problem I did have was that I ate about 5 cookies that my mom and I had made for the party. They were amazing sugar cookie decorated to look like a cupcake. They seriously were awesome. I could eat a dozen at a time if I let myself. I still have some left but I will not let myself touch them.
And what you have been waiting for. When I stepped on the scale this morning the number that I saw was 189.4. This brings me to a total loss of 27.2 pounds. Yeah!!! I am so excited to be back in the 180's. It seemed like it took forever and I have now decided that I really, really hate the 190's and really never want to go back. 185 here I come!
It is very exciting to think that in a few short weeks I will be in the 170's. Some people may say I am crazy to start thinking about that when I just got into the 180's. But I think this is what keeps me going. Dreaming about what it will feel like when I lose another 10 pounds. So exciting isn't it?
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: I think I did fairly decent in this area this week. I didn't make it to the gym much but I did take a bike ride, go for a two hour walk and plan a party and make food for 70 people. I definitely think the party planning counts as exercise. My body never hurt so bad in my entire life. I seriously contemplated going to the emergency room the night after the party. Luckily I have a great husband who massaged my legs and feet until I could go to sleep and by the next morning I was much better. I could walk anyway. :)
2. Track My Points Every Day: I didn't track my points as much as I would have liked to but I did track them in my head. I really need to get back to using the online tracker.
3. Exercise Points: I didn't eat these this week.
4. Water: I drank a ton of water this week.
5. Late night eating: Last night I did eat a little chocolate in the middle of the night. I woke up around midnight and thought that I forgot to let our dog back in. I went downstairs and he was in the house so I decided to eat chocolate. I seriously don't think straight in the middle of the night.
6. Snacking: I really have not had much time for snacks this week. With the party and cleaning the house after the party it has just been crazy. When I did snack I grabbed a Fiber One Bar.
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate a ton of veggies this week. My house was stocked with fruits and veggies. I had Romain lettuce, red chard, arugula, dandelion, eggplant, apples and pairs.
Well, I am off to the gym. Hopefully I can make it on the elliptical for at least 45 minutes. I am pretty tired today. I think because it is so dreary outside. I have much more energy when it is sunny. I hope you all have a great day and make sure you sign up for my giveaway here if you haven't already. Check back later to find out how my eggplant pizza turns out tonight. I love trying different recipes.