Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Pics I Promised





Tonight my husband, myself an the girls went on a bike ride. I was so nice to get some fun family exercise. It is such a beautiful day here. It was in the 70's today and it was just so nice to be outside.






I also went to my sisters today for a Silpada jewelry party. It was so much fun. Mostly because I only had to take one child with me. Much easier then taking two. :) Actually the jewelry was gorgeous and I wanted it all. I ended up getting a necklace that is really pretty. I will post a pic when I get it. It is more of an everyday piece of jewelry. It cost more then I wanted to spend but I decided to get it anyway. I think it was $44.00. It just looked so nice when I tried it on that I had to have it.


I actually think I am going to start selling Silpada Jewelry. I just love it so much and I think I would really enjoy doing the parties. I love parties and people and I just think it will be so much fun. It will also be a good way to bring in a little extra money. My husband and I are looking to buy a used mini van (ours is getting really old and we are not sure how long it will last) and the extra money would really help to make that payment.

It is so hard to live off of one income. It would be really nice if I could find a way to bring in just a little money. I tried the babysitting thing and it just was not right for me. Maybe if my girls were older or if I was babysitting older kids. It was just to hard to watch my own 4yr. old, my baby, and a 2 year old and another less then a year old. Let's just say it was way to many diapers too change and kids to dress. Maybe this Silpada thing will work for me.

Do any of you do little things on the side to make a little extra money? I'm just looking for some ideas.


4 comments:

Who I Am said...

I don't do this as a regular thing, but when I get the urge to "declutter," I sell stuff on eBay. It can bring in a pretty penny, if you have the time and the energy for it.

Bonnie said...

Love the pictures!

wildfluffysheep said...

Those are the cutest pics ever! I awwwww'd out loud.

Carly said...

cute pics. I just had a jewelry party last friday. The consultant was new and she already made enough ching to take the family to florida. It might be worth your time to check it out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin