Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Easter Eats

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I definitely did. The only problem is that I ate everything in sight.

My day started at 6 am when I woke up to prepare food and get the girls ready for Church. We went to church at 9:00am for a wonderful Easter breakfast. We had breakfast burritos, cheese danishes, donuts and fruit salad. Guess which one I didn't eat. If you guessed the fruit salad you are right. Yep, I ate everything else. I think I lost my mind for the few minutes that it took me to eat a cheese danish, 3 burritos and my daughters donut. It all tasted great and the sad part is that I didn't even feel full after I was done I just stopped because I already felt like a pig for eating that much. :)

Then we move onto lunch which was at my sisters an hour away. We got there around 1:30pm and probably didn't eat until 2:30 so I was really glad I ate a big breakfast. Our lunch consisted of ham, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac & cheese, baked corn, candied carrots, coleslaw, pineapple stuffing and pickled eggs and beets. And of course we had food for snacking. We had crackers and some really awesome dips, homemade salsa and chips, cupcakes, apple pie and rice krispie treats dipped in chocolate. Way too much food! Luckily I didn't pig out. I ate a little of almost everything but didn't over do it. Unfortunately everything was fattening. The best part of the day was that I had a really great time with my family.

Well, tomorrow I am back to the usual healthy eating. I am actually pretty excited about it. I feel so much better when I am eating healthy, drinking lots of water and counting my points. I want to go to the gym tomorrow but not sure if I will make it. I have to take the baby back to the Doctor's. Maybe I can make it to the gym before or after. I am hoping that I will be able to get myself back on track and still lose some weight this week. Although I will be happy as long as I don't gain.

I hope you all had a great Easter!


3 comments:

Gigi said...

Shake off the bad eating day and start again today. You can do it.

Tiff said...

No biggie! take a walk you'll feel better. Besides it was a holiday with family. Your doing great!

Pubsgal said...

Glad you had a great Easter; sounds yummy! I enjoyed lots of stuff I normally don't yesterday, too, but today is back to "ordinary time" for me also. Hope you get your workout time at the gym--you deserve it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin