Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Awesome Lunch



Today I had an awesome lunch. I just had to share it with you. It turned out to be only 10 Points and I could barely finish it all.

I had a Weight Watchers pita with 1 TBSP of light mayo, 1 slice of american cheese, 2 slices of lean deli ham, 2 slices (1/4) of an avocado and a big handful of romain lettuce. I also had a half of a Klosan pickle, 14 baked Lay's scoops and salsa and about a cup of grapes.

It was such a great lunch and it kept me full until 6:00pm. This was really good because I usually snack before dinner but I didn't need to today.

I am really into avocado right now. I think it is my favorite food. I love to eat it plain with baked scoops or pretty much on everything. It is kind of high in points but it is a healthy fat so I enjoy it in moderation. I think that is the key to everything. You can enjoy anything just in moderation.



What is your favorite healthy food?


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love avocado! I also love carrots, apples, and celery. Now I am getting hungry. :)

Ashley said...

Watermelon! Oh boy, oh boy, do I loooooove watermelon!

Terri said...

I love avocado but my favorite is my homemade hummus. Or just plain fat free bean dip with a little garlic and onion seasoning mixed in. I think that's what will be for lunch today.... :-)

Mimi said...

My favorit is a big batch of sauteed veggies. Onion, zucchini, yellow squash, carrot, cabbage, m'rooms & celery sauteed in some Pam. It goes so far & can be used for so many things.

If you add a cup of low fat, sodium free beef broth (20 cals) & a splash of V-8 it makes a really filling low cal soup.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin