Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Making Your Water Special

I just found a new blog today called Mom Getting Fit. It caught my attention because of course I am a Mom trying to get fit. I am loving her blog already and I just started reading it.
She has so many great ideas and I just saw her before and after pics and all I can say is Wow. What an inspiration! she started about where I am at now and she looks like what I would like to look like when I am done losing weight. I can't wait to read more.

The point I was trying to get to is that she has this really cute idea that I think you all should check out. She show how she makes drinking water more interesting. Click here to check out her site and see what I am talking about. It is a great idea for the summer and I think it will help all of us who have trouble drinking our water. She also has some great pictures that make me want to jump through the computer and drink the water.

Let me know if you like the idea and if you think it will work for you.


8 comments:

AmyG said...

For some reason, I can't get either of the links you posted, to open up.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Sorry. Somehow I messed up the links. I just fixed them.

Brea's Mommy said...

I think it is a great idea I would really like to try strawberrys. Thanks for linking!

TJ said...

I use mint and lemon or lime in my water. I love it in the summertime when its HOT!

:) tj

Pubsgal said...

Thanks for sharing the link with us! What an awesome idea, which would also be a decorative and functional touch at a party. (I also thought her crockpot rotisserie chicken looked fantastic, too.)

Heidi said...

Ohh thanks for the link. Looks like another great blog. I've made water like that before but had forgotten about it. Will have to make some this week. So good. I love the cucumber one. It sounds weird, but it's SO fresh. Grapefruit is good too.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Heidi,
You are very welcome. I can't wait to try the cucumber one.

Pubsgal,
You are right it will make a wonderful decoration.

TJ,

The mint with Lemon or lime sounds awesome. I love anything mint.

wildfluffysheep said...

Great idea! I was slacking on my water and this was just inspiration I needed to get it back on track.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin