Friday, April 17, 2009

Look What Came In The Mail Yesterday




I just had to share this with you guys. I got the necklace that I won from Carrie's blog, Newlywed Girl, contest yesterday and I fell in love with it. I just think it is the most perfect everyday necklace.

I want to send a big thank you to Georgia Jewels. You really did a great job on the necklace and I will always treasure it because it has my girls names and birthstones on it. Thank You, Thank You , Thank You!

If you haven't checked out Georgia Jewels click here to head over. She has some beautiful jewelery and of course the beautiful necklace that she sent me.

I also wanted to show you the beautiful packaging. I was shocked when I opened my packaged and found this beautiful box. This would definitely make a perfect gift and with this box you wouldn't even have to wrap it. So cute! I think I might order these necklaces for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day. How cute would that be?





6 comments:

Mimi said...

Really beautiful! I've wanted one of those necklaces for a while now. I'll have to drop the hint to my hubby & kids!

TJ said...

very cute! I saw a site that did those and I had my boyfriends name put on it. its a small circle with a heat stamped in it. I dont have kiddies yet so I wanted my loves name on it instead. :) I love yours...very pretty.

:)

Brea's Mommy said...

Congrats on a great win!

Big Girl said...

Beautiful

MizFit said...

I love that and totally want one now with my daughters name on it.

mothers day perhaps?

wildfluffysheep said...

Thats a really beautiful necklace. And so meaningful too. *jealous*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin