Monday, April 13, 2009

It Feels Good To Exercise

Tonight my husband and I took a bike ride with the girls. We used the trailer for the first time and the girls loved it. We rode to the grocery store to get some milk and back. Probably only a half an hour trip but it was a lot of fun. We would have rode longer but it got dark so quickly. I can't wait to go again.

I wasn't able to make it to the gym today so it was nice to get some exercise in. Next time I will take a picture of the girls in their trailer so you can see what it looks like. They are a little squished in it but they don't mind. The best part is that there is storage room in the back. We were able to get three bags of groceries and stick them in the back and ride home. I have to figure out how to convert it to a stroller so I can ride to the store by myself and make it a stroller to go into the store.

Tomorrow morning I am going to the gym. No excuses. I am packing my bag and the diaper bag tonight so that everything is ready to go. I am excited to get back into the swing of things. It's hard when life throws you for a loop. Everything gets off track and it is so hard to get back to where you were. I hope none of us get sick for a very long time.


6 comments:

Ang said...

glad you got out tonight, even if it was just for a bit..have fun at the gym tomorrow

Bonnie said...

Sounds like a fun time, and you got exercise in to boot!

Lucrecia said...

Way to get back in the grove!! I'm glad everyone is finally feeling better!

sian aka gogo girl said...

I need to get on my bike one of these days..I think both the tires are flat..if you need a good laugh check our site today

Carrie said...

Awesome job going on the bike ride!! My husband and I are getting a bike trailer from a friend the first weekend in May and I can't wait to see how Charley likes it!! How did the gym go yesterday??

Marya said...

Nice going. I'm STILL trying to get back on the wagon after Easter :( It's so hard!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin