Friday, April 24, 2009
Posting your list of goals and motivations on the front of your fridge is the perfect way to remind yourself to stay on track.
Please post your Fridge Front Friday List on your site and fill in the Mr. Linky below so we can visit each others sites to get some new ideas. If do not have a blog you can post your list in the comments or just post it on your fridge.
I will start us off with my Fridge Front Friday List for the week. I plan to print my list and put it on my fridge and read a few of these if not all of them each time I look at the fridge.
Jessica's Fridge Front Friday List
1. I'm in the 180's!!! Yippee!!!
2. You have to wear a bathing suit in a little more than a month.
3. Size 14 here I come.
1. You don't want to go back.
2. Are you tracking your points today? How many do you have left?
3. Exercise, Exercise, Exercise
4. Every bite counts. You need to take points for every single bite.
5. Don't give up. You can do it!
6. Stay away from the chocolate.
1. Are you really hungry?
2. Drink your water
Goals for the week:
1. Exercise at least 5 days this week.
2. Eat lots of veggie's.
3. Track my points every day.
4. Don't go over my points.
5. Drink lots of water.
6. Stay within budget.