Friday, April 17, 2009

Fridge Front Friday

Posting your a list of goals and motivations on the front of your fridge is the perfect way to remind yourself to stay on track.

Please post your Fridge Front Friday List on your site and link it back to mine, post it in the comment section below or just post it on your fridge (or all three if you would like :)).


I will start us off with my Fridge Front Friday List for the week. I plan to print my list and put it on my fridge and read a few of these if not all of them each time I look at the fridge.


Jessica's Fridge Front Friday List

Motivation
1. Size 14 here I come.
2. You have to wear a bathing suit in a little more than a month.
3. You are so close to the 180's!


Reminders:
1. Don't give up. You can do it!
2. Are you tracking your points today? How many do you have left?
3. Exercise, Exercise, Exercise
4. Every bite counts. You need to take points for every single bite.
5. You don't want to go back.

READ ME!!!
1. Are you really hungry?
2. Drink your water


Goals for the week:
1. Exercise at least 5 days this week.
2. Eat lots of veggie's.
3. Track my points every day.
4. Don't go over my points.
5. Drink lots of water.
6. Stay within budget.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I did it!! check it out...thought it might look familiar :)

http://newlywedgal.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin