Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Check It Out!

I am so excited. Click here to see my first guest post over at Mummy Deals. If you haven't been to Clair's site, Mummy Deals, before you really should check it out. She is always posting about the best deals around and different ways to save money. I really love her site and have found it so helpful since I am on such a tight budget.

I actually met Clair last week through the Ultimate Blog Party. She really liked my post on ways to lose weight on a budget and asked if I would like to do a guest post. How exciting is that? You will also get to meet Clair later in the week right here on Pudget. Clair has graciously agreed to do a guest post for us. I can't wait!


4 comments:

Lucrecia said...

How exciting!! You deserve it!

wildfluffysheep said...

Kudos on the guest post, missus!
Heading over there to check it out :D

Ryann said...

I found your blog from Mummy Deals and I'm so glad I did. I, too, am following the points plan (although I do it without going to meetings). My husband has lost 40 lbs since mid January and I've lost 12 lbs since March 6th. Before starting the points plan, our budget was $40/week on groceries. I've noticed an increase, so I'm looking for other very frugal bloggers following the WW plan. Although I will admit that we used to eat lunch out very often and are now taking our lunches, so we are probably spending less overall. I'm bookmarking your blog and will be back. Congratulations on your successful weight loss. Your starting and current pictures are profound!

Ryann said...

I found your blog from Mummy Deals and I'm so glad I did. I, too, am following the points plan (although I do it without going to meetings). My husband has lost 40 lbs since mid January and I've lost 12 lbs since March 6th. Before starting the points plan, our budget was $40/week on groceries. I've noticed an increase, so I'm looking for other very frugal bloggers following the WW plan. Although I will admit that we used to eat lunch out very often and are now taking our lunches, so we are probably spending less overall. I'm bookmarking your blog and will be back. Congratulations on your successful weight loss. Your starting and current pictures are profound!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin