I wish I could say I had a great week like last week but I didn't. It has been a crazy week around here. My baby has a stomach virus and I am trying to get over another sinus infection. When will this sickness end?
When I got on the scale this morning I was not surprised by the number I saw. It was 192. That is a 2.4 pound gain from last week. The late nights up with the baby have really not helped with my weight loss. I have eaten way to many chips, m&m's and peanuts. I feel like crap. Not just because of my head cold/sinus infection but because I know I am not eating like I should be. It is an awful feeling.
I know that things like this happen. It's life right? It is just so disappointing to go from the 180's back up to the 190's. I actually contemplated not posting my weight today because I was embarrassed but then I realized that I want everything in my blog to be honest. This is real life and in real life people have struggles and gain weight. Also, I knew that if I didn't post my weight I would have a harder time getting back on track.
I really need to get back to the gym. I really wish this nasty stomach bug will go away quickly. Not just so I can go to the gym but so my baby doesn't have to suffer with it anymore. I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to go back. I also need to get my eating back under control. I just need to stop eating at night. Hopefully my baby will start sleeping tonight and I won't have to worry about this. My daytime eating has been good it is the nights where I have been having trouble. My body just can't handle 5-6 hours of sleep.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: I exercised on Friday and Monday. That's it. I need to get back to the gym and do some major exercising.
2. Track My Points Every Day: I tracked my points maybe 3 days. On the other days I tried but usually only did it for part of the day. Just not enough time. I have to track my points this week. It is the only way I am going to lose.
3. Exercise Points: I ate them plus some.
4. Water: I did not drink the amount of water that I should have. It could have something to do with the fact that I always have a cough drop in my mouth.
5. Late night eating: Way too much!
6. Snacking: I don't remember
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I really have to buy some lettuce.
I'm sorry about my post being kind of down this week. That is the way I am feeling . I really need to change my attitude so that I can get back on track. It's just been a rough week.