Well, I got what I deserved this week. A Gain. I am a little sad because this is the first gain in a while. I think it has been about 9 weeks since I have gained. I am just glad that I didn't gain as much as I thought I was going to. I was expecting at least two pounds. I guess going to the gym the past two days really helped.
The number on the scale this morning was 192.8. So that means I gained .4 of a pound. Not to bad but I really want to be in the 180's. I am determined this week to do it. That means I need to lose 2.8 pounds this week. I know I can do it but it is going to be tough. Especially since I have two jewelry parties to go to this week. You know how they are. Lots and lots of snacking. Would it be weird if I brought my own snack? I was thinking about bringing a bag of Pirate's Booty. Both parties are at my sisters houses so I don't think they will care. Maybe I will bring a bag to share if they don't mind.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: I exercised at the gym on Tuesday and Wednesday. We went from being sick straight to Easter. Talk about crazy. This week I want to go five days. That is the only way I am going to lose almost 3 pounds.
2. Track My Points Every Day: Well, I didn't track my points like I had planned to last week and I was right. I ate lots of cupcakes that I probably wouldn't have if I would have tracked my points. This week i am going to track every single thing I eat. Sometimes it feels so time consuming to track points but in the end it is well worth it. I definitely lose more weight on the weeks that I track my points.
3. Exercise Points: I'm sure I ate every point I earned. Not Good.
4. Water: I didn't drink enough water until Monday. By then I was craving it.
5. Late night eating: Monday night I was up late with the baby and ate two Snickers Easter Eggs. Those things should be banned from my house. I sent the other four with my husband to work. I am kind of proud that I only ate two. The old me would have eaten all six. Last night I woke up at midnight and was so hungry but I was able to make myself go back to sleep. I was so close to coming down stairs and binging on chocolate.
6. Snacking: Seriously all I did was snack this week. Now I am really having trouble getting back into my old routine. Why do I do this to myself?
7. Eating more fruits and veggies: I didn't do great this past week. I have to go to the store and buy some salad mix and spinach. I am so hungry for spinach.
OK. Next week I am going to be in the 180's. I can't handle hoovering in the low 190's anymore. I am going to do it! I am heading off to the gym right now and I am going to use this as my motivation. No more 190's.
I hope you all had a better we then I did. Easter is such a hard Holiday to lose weight during. I hope you were all able to pull it off. Good luck this week!