Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You Guys Are Great!

I have to say that I have the best followers in the world. You guys are so great!

Thanks you all so much for all of your sweet comments to yesterdays post. You will never know how much they mean to me. I was really feeling down about everything and I probably would have eaten everything in sight but because of all of your sweet comments I was reminded of how far I have come and that these things do happen.

I think in the past this may have been my breaking point and I would have given up on my weight loss. But after reading all of your thoughtful and encouraging words I knew that I couldn't just give up. I didn't make the best food choices yesterday just because healthy food doesn't sound great when you don't feel good but I didn't binge. That is a big accomplishment for me.

I made it through the worst of it. The girls both seem to be feeling better today and I got a little more sleep last night. We are not quite 100% but anything is better then yesterday.

Thank you all again for being so sweet, kind, thoughtful and sincere. You are all wonderful people and I love reading all of the comments you leave me. You really lifted my spirits yesterday and I feel like God has really blessed me by putting all of you in my life.


2 comments:

May said...

Yay, I found your blog again! I dont know what the heck happened.

Anyways, I love your after picture and Im sure Ive said this to you before, but I even love the before picture!

Im glad youre back on track. Sometimes life can be so overwhelming that it throws us off balance but the results of that make us even more unbalanced, thus restarting the cycle all over again! Cant wait to read more!

Pubsgal said...

Glad to hear that your family is doing better today...hope the trend continues!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin