Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Point Of No Return

I am finally starting to notice a change in my body. Sometimes it feels like you have to eat healthy forever before you notice a change. I remember last time it took about a 20 pound loss before I could really notice my weight change. It stinks that it takes that long but I can officially say I am to that point.

I have been eating healthy for almost 10 weeks and I am happy to say that I have dropped a pants size. I can fit into my size 16 jeans again! Wahoo!!! I am so excited to be wearing a smaller size. I think noticing your body changing has to be the best motivation to keep doing what you are doing.

I don't think others can notice my weight loss yet but I don't think it will be long before I start getting asked if I am losing weight. Yeah, I love that part. I love to get compliments from my friends and family. It makes me feel like all of my hard work is starting to pay off. Not because they think I look good but because it is reassuring to know that I am not crazy and that my body really is changing and looking better.

I also had to change my bra's from hooking them on the biggest hook to the smallest. That's a two hook adjustment if that makes any sense at all :).

These changes that I am noticing have put me to the point of no return. I am to the point where I can tell you that I am going to do this. I am not going to give up on myself and I am not going to give into that chocolate cake or bread. I am strong and I am going to win this weight loss battle.


5 comments:

TJ said...

I like your blog title...and your attitude! :) It is so good to get in those smaller size pants, and have to adjust that bra! haha!

:)tj

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks TJ!

wildfluffysheep said...

Woohoo. Its taken me 17 pounds to feel a change but its so great to finally feel it, isn't it? I am soooo happy for you.

Mama Bear June said...

Hooray for smaller sizes! Have you taken your measurements? I find it very motivating to see how many inches I've dropped when sometimes the scale doesn't move.

lucrecia said...

that is the best feeling ever! Knowing your hard work is paying off! Congrats

Blog Widget by LinkWithin